Thursday 26 February 2009


I have decided to blog about my home and life so welcome to my blog page. 
I tend to bring humour and fun into others lives and because of this I have just been nicknamed *Miss Haversham* don't know why maybe its because they see me as being nutty as a fruit cake where as i would describe myself as a *colourful character*.  I devote my life to my girls, unlike the real Miss Haversham who chose a man. 
I also want change often, i actively look for new things to do because i get bored easily. 
About a year ago i re bought this cottage [once again i changed my mind] and have decided to make it a home for myself, and my two grown up girls who still live with me.
I have a King Charles Spaniel called Millie, who thinks she is human and a right little madam, i wonder where she gets that from!
I shall try and blog as often as possible but have a hectic life filled with the usual delights of motherhood.
So welcome to my world and the new life i am intending to make for my family.
May God Bless you all.
Sharon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so i can come and look at all your crafts and work.
Thank you for taking the time to share this journey with me.

All Glory and Honour to Our Lord Jesus Christ.